On Sun, 09 Jan 2011 07:57 +0200, "Boris Liberman" <bori...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> Thank you, Brian. You surely have started from the right foot.
>
> My personals faves are:
>
> The Fern Look by Subash
> The Dipping of the Fronds by Rob Studdert
>
> Excellent gallery!

Yes it is and, after looking at most of these for a couple of weeks,
these are the ones appeal most to me:

* Ken's 'Bad Mud' and Dan's 'Giant's Stepping Stones' - totally
different subjects but very similar in concept.

* Subash's 'The Fern Look' - an extremely unusual perspective.

* John's 'Mushrooms on the March' - wonderful colour with subtle shadows
- and an innovative title!

* Ted's 'Steel Creek Reflections' - beautiful colours and a 'painterly'
look.

* Paul's 'Autumn Memory' - very subtle tones. I suspect that most of us
would never have noticed the photo opportunity here.

* Ann's 'Written in Stone' - wonderfully abstract.

* Rob's 'Dipping of the Fronds' - one of those images where the more you
look, the more there is to see.

* Bong's 'Bert's Chin' - wonderfully complex patterns and colour.

Cheers

Brian
Brian Walters
Western Sydney Australia