On Sun, Jan 9, 2011 at 8:31 AM, Charles Robinson <charl...@visi.com> wrote:
> I just *knew* someone was going to ask him for scans.  For my money, there is
> no more-difficult film to scan than Kodachrome.

lol ... I'm scanning the roll of Ilford XP2 Super I put through the
Trip 35 and had processed yesterday. I'm using the Nikon LS-40 with
automated 35mm 6-exposure strip feeder. Not hard to scan, but damn ...
I'd forgotten how tedious and slow this process is. I should have set
up the copystand and captured them as raw files with the camera ...
;-)
--
Godfrey
  godfreydigiorgi.posterous.com