On 1/8/2011 9:01 PM, eckinator wrote: The plastic clip on hood that came with the 85mm f2.0 and 100mm f2.8 works well with a 50mm on APS-C.
got my first manual focus prime in the mail yesterday, smc-m 50/1.7 in
great shape.
can anyone recommend a 49 mm screw on or clip on hood to use with it please?
cheers
ecke
ps: was part of a kit consisting of one ME, one ME-Super, one takumar
bayonet zoom 80-200/4.5, tokina sz-x 357 35-70/3.5-4.8, hanimex 28/2.8
and pentax af160 flash plus my third novoflex auto-bellows. really
need to sell two as well as have the other stuff up for grabs, none of
it is of use to me at this time. contact me off list if interested

--
Where's the Kaboom?  There was supposed to be an Earth-shattering Kaboom!

        --Marvin the Martian.