Lol. You have a fine sense of irony.
-----Original Message-----
From: Morris Galloway <morris-gallo...@sbcglobal.net>
Sender: pdml-boun...@pdml.net
Date: Sun, 09 Jan 2011 21:50:36
To: <pdml@pdml.net>
Subject: Last Gasps from 'Chrome

Issue 105, Volume57 has an interesting 'course outline.'

The Last Gasp of Kodachrome is mentioned in post number 10 by Steven,
and we all contemplate the passing of a giant once again.

But the New Pullet talks about her first experiences with that New
Pentax, the *Ist-D. She announces "I Like This Camera."  And Eight of
the Twelve Comments are about AnnSan and the New Pentax entering  the
Digital Age.

"The King is Dead!   Long Live The Queen,   holding the Ist-D!"

Lurker Galloway, shutting up, and  none-too-soon.

(I'll still miss those "nice bright colors' and the 'greens of summers'
that make me think "all the world's a sunny day."   "Oh! Yeah!)