lol!  Cheers, Christine

----- Original Message ----- From: "Cotty" <cotty...@mac.com>
To: "pentax list" <PDML@pdml.net>
Sent: Saturday, January 15, 2011 6:08 PM
Subject: OT - AWOL

Something for a saturday night. A nice Jewish friend of mine just sent
me this :)

A soldier ran  up to a nun. Out of breath he asked, 'Please, may I hide
under  your skirt. I'll explain later.'
The nun agreed.

A moment later  two Military Police ran up and asked, Sister, have you
seen a soldier?'

The nun replied, 'He went that way.'

After the MPs ran off, the soldier crawled out from under her skirt and
said, "I can't thank you enough Sister.  You see, I don't want to go to
Afghanistan ."

The nun said, "I understand completely."

The soldier added, "I hope I'm not rude, but you have a great pair of legs."

The nun replied, "If you had looked a little higher, you would have seen
a great pair of balls...I don't want to go to Afghanistan either."

--

Cheers,
 Cotty

___/\__