Good eye for action, Elizabeth. As Cory mentioned, the color is inconsistent, but you'll get that sorted when you have more time for post-processing. Hope the bird shoot went well. Cheers, Christine

----- Original Message ----- From: "Elizabeth Masoner" <lizmaso...@bellsouth.net>
To: "Pentax-Discuss Mail List" <pdml@pdml.net>
Sent: Sunday, January 16, 2011 11:58 AM
Subject: GESO: Hockey, the morning after

Well, part of a gallery anyway. I took a lot more photos than I realized I had taken so it will take a while to edit them all...especially since I have
to go to a birds of prey flight show shoot this afternoon.

http://lizmasoner.wordpress.com/2011/01/16/hockey-the-morning-after/

~Liz
http://lizmasoner.wordpress.com/
http://thornsnclaws.wordpress.com/