On 1/17/2011 7:33 AM, Sasha Sobol wrote:
http://www.flickr.com/search/?w=31026628%40N04&d=taken-20110116-20110116&ss=2&ct=0&mt=photos&adv=1&z=e

I think I like this combo.
Give me your devastating critique please!

I can only imagine the degree of oncoming devastation /smile/.

Personally, I kind of dislike the idea that I don't see the faces but rather the backs/deep shadows (*). Yet your father (is it him?) portrait is pretty good though the composition is pretty simple and centered.

I think you most definitely should keep using this combo as I surely like my FA77 on my K-7. Made some family album photos recently with it and it kept its cool.

Boris

(*) Monitor is at work, and not calibrated properly, so I hereby devastate my devastating critique.