On Jan 17, 2011, at 15:26 , David J Brooks wrote:

> On Mon, Jan 17, 2011 at 4:56 PM, Mark Roberts <m...@robertstech.com> wrote:
>> William Robb wrote:
>>
>>> Technically, I wasn't a subscribed member of the PDML on Dec 31, can I
>>> still submit a picture for the book with a hope to getting it included?
>>

>> You bet. You were on The List for most of the year. We're just trying
>> to keep out people who sign up at the last minute only for the purpose
>> of getting a photo in the book.
>
> Like nikon shooters.
>
> Dave

Actually, Mark has a Bot than scans all the messages in the archive for the
year. If it finds no mention of your Pentax body or lens usage; purchase; a
complaint; a repair, you are disqualified from submitting a photo to the annual.

:-)

Happy New Year!

Joseph McAllister
pentax...@mac.com

“ It is still true, as was first said many years ago, that people are the only
sophisticated computing devices that can be made at low cost by unskilled
workers!”
— Martin G. Wolf, PhD