Any of the Omega D series are professional units that most people find
are less "fiddley" than the two column Beseler design.
I've got an Omega with a cold light head, and a black Beseler 45 with
Dual Dichro head (color heads are useful for dialing in polycontrast
filter equiv.).
The Omegas were often built-in (secured to a cabinet top) in the
basements of old photography studios. As such, they were often LEFT
BEHIND, when studios went out of business or sold their property. You
might do a little detective work to see if any former locations of
photography studios still have equipment in their basement darkrooms.
You may find the owner of the building happy to have someone haul it
away. (I'm familiar with one such instance in my home town...
population 3500. If it can happen there, I'm sure there are multiple
situations like it possible in a metro area.)