Charles,
It's an interesting picture with lots of detail.
That stadium is responsible for a lot of change in (US) pro football.
After the Vikings team had a lot of success in it, the other cold
weather cities took notice.
The slow, sure footed players of the northern cities outdoor stadiums were
replaced by lighter, faster players better suited to the indoors.
Regards,  Bob S.