I am 63.

Sorry, I was never on  alt.binaries.photos.original. However, I was on
rec.arts.int-fiction and  rec.games.int-fiction. So was someone else here.

But, yeah, I used to use  UseNet a lot.

Marnie aka Doe  (a female old fart) I was about 52-53  when I started on
PDML.

In a message dated 12/28/2010 10:52:56 P.M.  Pacific Standard Time,