Seeing as you don't actually own in any meaningful sense /any/ Kindle book, I guess that's up to you, but how much is actual ownership worth?

On 1/26/2011 1:59 PM, steve harley wrote:
On 2011-01-25 13:01 , Eric Weir wrote:

On Jan 25, 2011, at 2:20 PM, Bob W wrote:

I was lucky enough to get my copies of both books at list price, before they really attracted attention from people on the internet. They sold out very
quickly and seem to have attained cult status.

Literally, on Amazon right now you can have On Bering a Photographer at $489 or $5.95 -- take your pick.

note that $5.95 is for the Kindle (electronic) version; the cheapest physical book i see is $32 for a worn copy -- or maybe you already bought the $5.95 one?

--
Where's the Kaboom?  There was supposed to be an Earth-shattering Kaboom!

        --Marvin the Martian.