The istDS, too, but only at ISO 200 & 400

-p

On 1/26/2011 9:12 AM, David J Brooks wrote:
On Wed, Jan 26, 2011 at 9:40 AM, David Parsons<parsons.da...@gmail.com>  wrote:
That flash is not going to be very useful with your K10D.  It's TTL
only, and your camera doesn't speak TTL.
istD does.

Dave
http://www.cameramanuals.org/flashes_meters/pentax_af220t.pdf

If you are going to be using them on film cameras that speak TTL, it
will be usable, though very basic.  Personally, I'd sell them off and
get something that has some kind of manual power control.  Sunpaks are
my brand of choice and they tend to be pretty cheap on eBay.