As I said, more of the sign isn't critical, but if the word "Festival" were
complete, it would be a slightly cleaner for me.
Appreciate your comments re my latest hawk shot. I called it a Red Tail, but
turns out it's, also, a Red-Shouldered. Awhile back I Googled "bird
identification" and have used the resulting site a couple times. They corrected
me, in this case.

Jack