I should receive my 45CL4 any day now.
I bought it for my C330 but intend to use it with my K7/SuperA/KX/MX
as well since I have it anyway.

The question is: would there be a significant difference when using it
with SCA adaters between 372 and 3702 adapters?
AFAIK current Pentax DSLRs still support the old analog signaling
although plain TTL isn't supported anymore.
In that case, IMO, 3702 would add exactly nothing. But I'm not sure so...

Anyone knows more than I do ?

--
Thibault Massart aka Thibouille/Thibs

Laptop: Macbook 13" Unibody SnowLeo/Win7

Programing: Delphi 2009