Very nice capture, well caught & composed.

Kenneth Waller

----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Sheppard" <chris.sheppard...@gmail.com>
Subject: PESO - Speed Skater

Halifax is hosting the Canada Winter Games over the next few weeks,
and of course everyone with a camera is out. Especially at the speed
skating track, because it's a free venue :) This is a little outside
my usual subject matter, but I think this shot came out pretty good.
Actually, more than pretty good considering I was balancing a 2 year
old on my back at the same time. But I'm open to comments criticism,
and plain old off topic nonsense if that works for you.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/photodiversions/5439497938/

--
Chris Sheppard
Zenfolio: http://csheppard.zenfolio.com/