Congratulations on your new enablement.

On 2/12/2011 5:02 AM, Jeffery Johnson wrote:
Just wanted to update everyone that my new K-R arrived this afternoon safely
and sound and as I type this the battery finally fully charged. I have been
reading over the manual and well now it is going to be an interesting
learning curve.

On a different note how do I post correctly to the mail list. If I attempt
to send a message directly it never gets posted but if I reply to a message
it will post to the list. Basically the only way I have been able to send an
original message is to reply to a message, edit the subject line and then
add my message.

Later,
Jeffery