It reminds me of the Xmas tree in the Charlie Brown special.
-----Original Message-----
From: Charles Robinson <charl...@visi.com>
Sender: pdml-boun...@pdml.net
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2011 22:04:24
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List<pdml@pdml.net>
Subject: Re: PESO: I give up

On Feb 16, 2011, at 20:08, Ann Sanfedele wrote:

> Charles Robinson wrote:
>
>> So much snow piled up on the trees in Northern MN this last weekend.
>> This little guy just didn't have the strength to cope anymore:
>>
>> http://charles.robinsontwins.org/photos/2011/lake_vermillion_feb/content/IMGP7789_large.html
>>
>> -Charles
>>
>> --
>>
> Nice - well, perhaps "nice" isn't right... good shot...
>
> I backed up into the index, though, and found this lovely one
>
> http://charles.robinsontwins.org/photos/2011/lake_vermillion_feb/content/IMGP7781_large.html
> Don't know if you selected that earlier to show us, but I missed it if you
> did.

You like that?  I hadn't thought of it as a "selection" - but of course, I
always fly through a gallery if someone posts a link to an image which has
companions - so I'm glad you did, too.

Thanks, Ann.  Glad you like it.  I took video, too, of that moment - whistling
wind.... it was cold.

 -Charles

--
Charles Robinson - charl...@visi.com