It also is a perfect size for a carry on bag.
-----Original Message-----
From: Doug Franklin <jehosep...@mindspring.com>
Sender: pdml-boun...@pdml.net
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2011 21:27:36
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List<pdml@pdml.net>
Subject: Re: Looking for balance (in a bag)

On 2011-02-24 18:26, Bob W wrote:

> Get a Domke F-2. The original and still the best.

I /looooove/ my F-2.  My cat did something untoward to one, so I got
another one.  It's a little big for the one camera, two lenses, sort of
situation I think you originally described, but it's an awesome bag, and
you can put a weekend's worth of fresh clothes in the parts not occupied
by the camera and two lenses.

--
Thanks,
DougF (KG4LMZ/AG)