On 2/25/2011 12:20 PM, Cotty wrote:
Yeah yeah yeah ;-)

Of course there are those who say that once you turn something you love
into a profession, it kills it dead. Mind you, I haven't found that
after 32 years. There are times when I could easily walk away from it
for the right price but just tensions and blips really.

Just teasing.

Methinks Cotty groks rightly. After all, he is the professional. And you don't have to jump in the water with one big splash, you know. There is always a gradual way in which you can always cry "grrr, it's cold" and step out.

Boris