On Fri, Feb 25, 2011 at 10:08 AM, Darren Addy <pixelsmi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I've finally got Lightroom 3 on order. No experience with previous
> versions. I haven't really worked much with RAW files yet, so planning
> on starting my journey on that now.
>
> I thought I would poll the collective that is "farther down the
> stream" than I am... which Lightroom 3 book(s) would you recommend?
> Thanks in advance, for any input.

I have lR 3 but have not upgreded my LR books.
But.

I have Scott Kelby's LR2 book. I found it helpful in the fact that
Scott's books give you a step by step print screen window which i find
very helpful.

I had earlier photo shop books that just showed you the start and end
stuff, but was vague in the middle. I bought one book on working with
IR that was given 5 stars on Amazon dot ca and i found it poorly
written, almost as if i had done it.:-)
It would show the original photo, then he would say something like "
and then i applied some filters and layers and stuff and this is what
i got" and then showed the result picture.

I need to be walked through stuff at first.

Dave

--
Documenting Life in Rural Ontario.
www.caughtinmotion.com