Okay, it helps to have friends in high places.  If not in high places,
at least who work for the City of Toronto - at the City of Toronto
Department of Transportation, Cycling Division.

The person who designs the poster for Toronto's Bike Month (which I
think is June) asked if she can use a photo of mine in this year's
poster.  I have no idea what it will look like, how predominant it
will be in the poster (one of many?  centerpiece?  who knows?), or how
much it will be altered, but it'll be there, and this time (unlike
most of my other minor publications) I'll be getting paid (a fair
amount, by my standards, if I do say so myself).  Apparently, because
of the nature of this thing (poster and all) attribution will not be
possible.

Coming soon to a poster to be seen all around the City of Toronto:

http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/5806/2203/1600/coffee_bike.jpg

Taken with a 50 (or more) year old Yashica Mat with TriX.  Cool, eh?

;-)

cheers,
frank

--
"Sharpness is a bourgeois concept."  -Henri Cartier-Bresson