A couple of weeks ago a personal off-list e-mail was leaked to the
list which may have lead some to believe that I was in the midst of a
bit of personal turmoil.

Well, without getting into details, it was a difficult time for a bit,
but since I inadvertently dragged the list into it, I will (again
without details) tell you that all's now well, the storm is over and
life again goes on.

Actually it was only a few days of confusion - my recent lack of
activity on the list is due to the fact that I've been too busy with
other things to spend much time here.

Again, sorry about the initial leak - won't happen again.

cheers,
frank

--
"Sharpness is a bourgeois concept."  -Henri Cartier-Bresson