The corrected URL

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1604247/PESO/In%20search%20of%20seals/GESO%20--%20hspisos10.html

Or you could just click the left arrow, though they you'd be missing my "insightful" commentary...

On 3/13/2011 10:49 AM, Bob Sullivan wrote:
PJ,
I like Meg's Point trail shot the best.
Girl 'walking' the dog is amusing.
The stacked wood shot's link is missing - goes to Meg's Point.
Sorry the seals were gone.
Regards,  Bob S.

On Sun, Mar 13, 2011 at 4:03 AM, P. J. Alling