On 3/14/2011 9:54 PM, Cotty wrote:
On 14/3/11, Cotty, discombobulated, unleashed:

I wouldn't normally post a live eekBay auction here, but I can't believe
anyone on the list will be using the BIN on this:

<http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=350447126472>

Is this guy on the wrong planet, or am I ?

and while we're at it, what about this!

<http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=350447189871>

It is entirely fortunate that prior to M42 Pentax did not produce this lens in any other mount. I believe that did not produce it in M39. Because if so they did, we would see yet another action with yet another twicification (*) of the price.

Boris

(*) Funny word that I just invented. Means "to multiply something by factor of two".