Glad that others see what I see. :-)
I work from a laptop with a dubious screen right now, so I do all the
editing by histogram, primarily. According to the histogram, there's
no clipping of the shadows in either channel. I also double-checked
that it looked okay on my smartphone screen, just in case. Can't be
more uncalibrated than that, I figured...
The image is taken well after sunset, with a deep indigo colour to the
sky. The camera naturally wanted to expose the scene closer to
midtones, so I had to darken it in post to get the night-time mood.

I tried to do some Radermacherish night shots too, but it really
wasn't dark enough. The pictured scene required f/32 at ISO 200 for an
exposure of 4 minutes. The resulting exposure suffered from heat
shimmer (yes, you do get that at low temps also) and diffraction, so I
wasn't happy with it. I learned two things, though. One is that the
noise levels look very good, and the other is that long exposures are
very demanding on the battery in cold conditions.

In general, I find that the 645D is more of a challenge to carry
across temperature gradients than are K-mount DSLRs. I may be just the
sheer bulk of the thing calling for longer heat-up time, but the
camera itself feels colder when outdoors too. I think the metal % is
higher in this baby than in K-mount. And same goes for the lenses,
except the FA 35mm f/3.5. I guess the new DFA 55 would do better too.
The old 645-A series is virtually all metal, and so are many of the
645-FA.

Jostein

--
http://www.alunfoto.no/galleri/