Hi, gang
First, thanks to all who helped with tips.
Yesterday I tried to clean the screen.
First, removed it, and to my surprise discovered the dirt was not in the
screen. It was in the "condenser" or whatever name the glass where the
numbers are printed, the one between the screen and the prism.
Tryed different methods to clean it, including lens cloth (a good one), q
tip with alcohol, air blower, but without success. When I removed some,
added some new.
At least I mastered the screen changing method
Regards

AG