Hello there.

It seems that the hostilities have paused for the time being. I am pretty much back to my normal mode of functioning.

I sincerely appreciate everyone's comments and concerns expressed on and off the list which in fact quite amazes me - to know that so many people do care.

Again, in order to negate even the most remote possibility of the flame, I am asking to please leave this message unanswered or at least not answered in a way that could provoke the other person to respond in tone.

As a matter of on-topic point, I should say that this weekend Galia and I spent about an hour choosing and polishing her best photos over past 3 years (since she was 6 and shooting with Optio W30). All together 25 photos were chosen, a JAlbum book ordered and now we're anticipating its arrival. In my somewhat biased view, Galia is making steady progress in photography as well as in her other activities.

Thanks again for your kind words!

Boris