You could even pick up Keynote alone for $20 via the App Store. Great to know it still works on PowerPC. I still drag my old G4 to meetings.

-bmw

On 11-03-30 4:15 PM, Godfrey DiGiorgi wrote:
I use Keynote to display photos. It's very easy to build a beautiful
Keynote presentation and also to output it to a QuickTime movie for
automated running or presentation on the web. The iWork '09 package
(Pages, Keynote and Numbers) runs fine still on PowerPC G4 laptops.

Godfrey