> I've never managed to get anything by them... have you?

Every once in a while. TNT and DHL always cause serious problems, EMS that
isn't routed through any of those usually passes through as if nobody cares.
The main problem I have with them (TNT/DHL) is that it takes so much time,
additional costs and babysitting to get your package through them that the
higher shipping costs they want for their "service" are ridiculous.

This one is being processed by TNT, if I were to try and pick it up from
customs myself I would spend around 6h on a workday+driving all over the city.
They are supposed to deliver to my door but on items that they have given to
the customs they do that only if I pay extra.

kris