I think many/most/all of my bird shots are cliche, or at least are attempts to
rise to that level. However. I was just reading the Forward to a new edition of
a Roger Tory Peterson Guide. The Forward by his son comments that RTP had the
talent to not only paint lovely pictures of robins, but to have those paintings
show the essence of Robin. Whatever the subject, that is what I would like to
be able to do with photography.
stan

Sent from my iPhone