On 4/5/2011 1:32 PM, Ann Sanfedele wrote:
no it still comes up as a teeny tiny...

1 x 1 pixel

you are better protected than others!

ann
Give this one a try:

http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5174/5592638186_411b9252fd_b_d.jpg

That should be the download link for the full-sized uploaded image.

-- Walt

Walter Gilbert wrote:

 Hi Ann!

Thanks for the kind words. Somehow, I had it uploaded with "all rights reserved" and it won't let you download it that way. But, I went in and changed the rights on it to "Share Alike", so you should be able to grab it and have your way with it now. :-)

I thought about cloning out those white spots, but since they're actually raindrops, I thought maybe it was best to leave them in. Though, admittedly, they do just look like "spots" rather than raindrops, so maybe you do have the right idea.

Thanks again! I liked the photo myself and managed to grab a few shots while he was perched on that railing, but this one was the only one that really seemed to have a "moment", since I caught him mid-stride.

-- Walt