Thanks Larry.
All true.
But non photographers often use compact cameras with a lot of shutter lag. The
picture aren't taken before the subject is long gone. She obviously wants
instant action. To me that means SLR/DSLR. But some megazooms might do the
trick too? I geuss a K-r would be a nice choise too.

Regards
Jens

--
Treat others as you would like to be treated yourself.