Probably Paint Shop, but it was along time ago, last century!

Phil

On 13/04/11 2:19 PM, Stan Halpin wrote:
I don't remember what was first, probably some version of PSE that came free
with a scanner. I fiddled around off and on with various solutions, but never
used any editing program for more than a few images or a few days, whichever
came first, until LR v.1.0

stan