I like #5 best!  Cheers, Christine

----- Original Message ----- From: "Stan Halpin" <s...@stans-photography.info>
To: "Pentax-Discuss Mail List" <PDML@pdml.net>
Sent: Monday, April 11, 2011 1:09 PM
Subject: GESO: Wood Ducks

I spent a couple of days in Cleveland with my brother last week. Here are a selection of shots I made of a wood duck - some just of the dude himself, some with his dudette. I think all are equivalent in in terms of focus, sharpness, etc. But I would be interested in your comments on the variations in cropping/framing. Which one (if any) would you chose from this set?

http://photos.stanhalpin.com/p612969039

All shot with the DA* 200/4.0 macro because I went prepared for flower pictures and given a paucity of flowers we did birds instead.

stan