On 17/04/2011 23:07, Krisjanis Linkevics wrote:
TNT have been having fun with my package containing a M50/1.2 so I can't have
it for my trip to Porgugal next week. Oh well, just wanted to share the pain.

Just to confirm - "Zending niet afgeleverd; adres incorrect. Retour afzender" translates
as "You're screwed", right?

kris

Have had this problem a few times when buying obscure motorcycle parts from the outer reaches of the galaxy. Now, I send the seller a text version of my address and ask them to print and stick it on the parcel as "British postmen are notoriously bad at reading". I've never lost one using that method.

I would argue with your sender that they are responsible for further post costs due to their inability to produce a readable address - unless you gave them the wrong one....