Jack, Rick and David:

Thanks for looking.

1  Yes, It is OOF, and the colors are wonky.
2  No, I did not do either on purpose;  it is a mistake.
3  It was a bad shot I made while balancing on a wall of an irrigation ditch.
4  I should have thrown it away.

Nevertheless, something about the image appealed to me, so I thought
would raise it up on the flag pole and see if anyone salutes.  <G>
Although its obvious defects bother me, It seemed to have a certain
dreamy quality that appealed to me.  It looks terrible at the "large"
size on photo.net, but the medium size didn't look that bad to me
(apparently my eyesight is worse than I thought).

BTW, I did get a couple of in focus shots of this scene a few seconds
later.  The "romance" of the scene is, however, destroyed in those
"better" images.  The couple behind the falls are not exactly buff,
and focusing more closely and sharply on them did not help the image.

So, I got the input I wanted and expected.

Thanks to all who commented.

Dan

--
Dan Matyola