2011/4/20 AlunFoto <alunf...@gmail.com>:
> With landscapes it's different of course... :-)

Sorry, forgot something there. I believe that when shifting the focus
of a lens, one _might_ also change the magnification, distortion, etc.
depending on the lens design. So stacking shots may be more tricky
than in the case of macro. But for landscapes you can still get a very
long way by calculating the total DOF and focus manually.

Besides, I get the impression that this guy use wide-angle lenses (a
35mm on 645D = a 18mm on APS-C). Assuming that's what he used for the
deep perspective shots I believe f/11 will give him enough DOF for any
of them.

Jostein

--
http://www.alunfoto.no/galleri/