What fun is that?  If I go through the trouble of making witty banter and snide
comments about a  person, I want them to hear it.
-----Original Message-----
From: Ann Sanfedele <ann...@nyc.rr.com>
Sender: pdml-boun...@pdml.net
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2011 22:19:07
To: Larry Colen<l...@red4est.com>
Cc: Pentax-Discuss Mail List<pdml@pdml.net>
Subject: Re: I aint getting no mail from list...

Right - still not getting list mail - boo hoo...!
Larry - working on the hunt though , since I got my shot done for May
Pug, have  two shots - cast metal, horses so far

I sent Doug a message on Facebook...  Ironic that I couldn't spend much
time reading things in the past few days and
now that I can... I can't!

I can get mail from individuals,  just not stuff that comes from
pdml@pdml.net

so nows your chance to talk about me behind my back :-)  my keyboard
will be burning

ann