excellent!!!!! really enjoyed it! and as I had never heard of Nodal Ninja , i've learnt something new today .... thanks .
dominique

Le 25/04/11 05:43, Christine Aguila a écrit :
That is soooooo cool, Timber. Love it tons! Excellently done! Cheers, Christine

----- Original Message ----- From: "Timber" <tim...@clancode.hu>
To: <pdml@pdml.net>
Sent: Sunday, April 24, 2011 5:23 PM
Subject: PESO: My own little World.

Hi list!

Ok... Before I post the link a little intro :D

So I wanted to do panoramas (360 ones) but I lack the fisheye lens and
the Nodal Ninja to do so. Well for the lens it's not that big deal as
the kitlens is almost wide enough :D you just have to make LOADS of
pictures and pray for not missing a spot :D
But the Nodal Ninja (or any other pano-head) is quite crucial as without
that you can't really make 360 panos. As being a DIY guy I knew I can
make one and luckily found a very good website on the web for DIY Pano
Head, the guy calls it Nodal Samurai (just google it). Inspired by that
I've created mine as well and yesterday I made my first test with it.
Well... it's not the most precise one, it's not the most good looking
one... but it does the job! :D So now next stop is to get a Samyang 8mm
fisheye (which I always wanted... and this one seems just a bit better
quality than the Peleng and it's still quite cheap).

Ok, so long story short. Here's my own little world, made with kitlens
and a really cheap solution for panoramic head :D
http://www.flickr.com/photos/timbah/5650664057/

Comments are welcomed.

Best regards,
.timber