This is the second one of these that I've seen and I too need a "For Dummies" version of how you did it.
CW

On 4/25/2011 1:26 PM, Don Guthrie wrote:
Ok, so long story short. Here's my own little world, made with kitlens
and a really cheap solution for panoramic head :D
http://www.flickr.com/photos/timbah/5650664057/

Comments are welcomed.

Best regards,
.timber

Ok the only reason I clicked on the link was to see why & how you use
kittens to take a panorama. Speed reading is not all its cracked up to be.

Let me say this - I am a total sucker for these pictures and should try
it sometime. It would make a great icon for facebook and such. Is there
a step by step for dummies ?

Thanks for proving one man is an island.