On Wed, 27 Apr 2011 08:25 +0100, "Bob W" <p...@web-options.com> wrote:
> > I would appreciate it very much if we could avoid posts about the
> > "royal" wedding.
> >
> > Dan
> >

> see what you started?
>
> Besides, it wasn't a post about the royal wedding, which bores me as much
> as
> it bores anyone, it was a post about an interesting photo essay, with a
> little personal historical note.
>
> Anyway, here's a suggestion. Why don't we start up a database about the
> subjects that each PDMLer doesn't want to appear on this list, along with
> the subjects that might tangentially remind them of those subjects? Igor
> or
> Doug will happily host it. Then, before posting anything to the list,
> each
> PDMLer checks all of the undesirable subjects in the database and deletes
> their draft post before sending it.
>
> Just to get things going, I'll start. Subject 1: anti-British snide.
> Subject
> 2: "Ruthenian" ancestry.
>
> Feel better?

3.  Any posts dealing with how wonderful the K-5 is.

(at least until I get one, at which time the embargo can be lifted...)

Cheers

Brian
(who is not so much bored by the royal wedding but by the media frenzy
accompanying it)

Brian Walters
Western Sydney Australia
http://lyons-ryan.org/southernlight/