On 2011-05-02 08:00 , Paul Sorenson wrote:
I'm still not getting anything from the list under my old account. I
think it's Earthlink's problem and I'm not so sure they will be doing
anything about it. Soooo....

I re-subscribed using a gmail account and all works well except I don't
get my posts/replies returned to me. I seem to remember this coming up
in the past but don't remember if there is a solution or a work around.
Anybody remember?

the solution i use (for those lists i read on gmail) is to filter all my list email into mailboxes; in the Gmail paradigm, filtering is done by applying a "label" to messages as they come in, and specifying in the rule that the messages should also "skip the inbox"; you can then treat all messages with a given label much as you'd treat a mailbox in a traditional email client, and your own messages will be included in that view; there's still a difference -- messages you send will be treated as already read, so they will be included in the conversations (dumbed-down threads), but they won't appear to be new, unread messages

you can also treat Gmail as an IMAP server and use a desktop email client to manage your email

Gmail's help system and other sites have decent tutorials on these subject that you can google up