On 5/3/11 15:39, Brian Walters wrote:
G'day all

A week or two back several people provided links to their photos that
were not selected for the 2011 PDML Annual. I suggested a special PUG to
display those images together, so that we could all enjoy them.

The PUG Submission form has been updated for this special Extra Gallery
and is now open for submissions.  You can submit here:

http://pug.komkon.org/submit/
Submitted now ;-) I only got one in the book (being an *amateur* photographer and all), so there were two rejects, and I sent both. Is that acceptable? If not, you'll have to pick one, and I'll save the other for the PDML Photo Annual 2011 Refuses Refuses...

- Toralf

Image constraints are the same as for the monthly PUGs:

* Max. pixel dimensions: 800 x 800 pixels
* Max file size: 300k

The cut off date for submissions will be about 17 May.

Come on! Let's see 'em.

Now - can anyone suggest a better title for the gallery?  As most are
aware, the idea of submitting more than one photo for consideration for
the Annual was to give the editors scope to select images that best
fitted the context and layout of the Album.  This means that images not
included in the Annual were probably of similar quality to those that
were included.  So, I don't think "refuses" is an accurate title, but my
feeble brain can't come up with anything better.

Cheers

Brian

Brian Walters
Western Sydney Australia