On 11-05-03 6:37 PM, Tim Øsleby wrote:
Just to let you know why I haven't been so active on the list lately.

Some of you might enjoy this
http://z-fotokurs.blogspot.com/
It's my blog about my photo classes. Unfortunately in norwegian, but
pictures you do understand.

The top picture is a collective work, by me and my studio mates. The
local paper challenged us to make a self portrait. We took it very
seriously as you can see ;-)
I've cropped it to make it suitable as a header.

Basically I've been doing beginners photo classes. Quite successfully
I might add :-)
I'll probably hold a more advanced class soon to. I tend to think that
I'm a better teacher than photographer.

You might also appreciate this post
http://z-fotokurs.blogspot.com/2011/04/nybegynnerkurs-i-dslr-del-1-kursstart.html
That's a poster we made for the beginner class. The guy is yours
truly, photographed by another amigo Øystein Torheim.

---
MaritimTim

My private photo blog: http://maritimtim.blogspot.com/
My photoclass blog: http://z-fotokurs.blogspot.com/
To err is human
to arr is pirate

Excellent shots, Tim. That trio looks most fearsome and not to be messed with! :-)

-bmw