Dave - I like the photo -- (seen it before of course) but looking at the stuff that won the previous one - I have a feelin gyour's isn't "modern/current" enough - though I sure hope I'm wrong...
I didnt like anything from the group of winners last time

ann

David J Brooks wrote:

On Tue, May 3, 2011 at 11:09 PM, Christine Aguila <christ...@caguila.com> wrote:
This one's always been a favorite--I love it, Dave.  Best of luck in the
contest.  Cheers, Christine

Thanks

Seems i made Photo of the Day, with some criticism.

http://photomonth.tvo.org/?p=300

Dave

----- Original Message ----- From: "David J Brooks" <pentko...@gmail.com>
To: "Pentax Discuss" <pdml@pdml.net>; "Barbara Brooks" <bbaro...@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, May 02, 2011 10:45 AM
Subject: Re: TVO photo contest

On Sat, Apr 9, 2011 at 9:13 AM, David J Brooks <pentko...@gmail.com>
wrote:
Our local PBS station in conjunction with the Scotia Bank and Contact
photo and film?? festival next month, is having a contest.
Theme this year is figure and ground.

I don't enter a lot of photo contests but i thought i would submit this
one:

Here is a link to the information:

http://finance.alphatrade.com/story/2011-04-05/CNW/201104051641CANADANWCANADAPR_C9691.html
Photo sent, awaiting moderation.

Dave
Dave

PS it says the photo is not to be older than 2 years, but this is 2
1/2 years old. Hope they don't notice

--
Documenting Life in Rural Ontario.
www.caughtinmotion.com