Thanks for everyone for the comments. I am feeling a bit more
confident :)

But honestly these times I have days when I go to have a photowalk,
coming home with 200 exposures but no pictures. I just can't find that
little extra in them that satisfies my taste. It's like a midlife
crisis :D

About the title of this picture... Shame and Sorrow. When I saw this guy
what came to my mind is how sad that anyone has to live like this (and
there are people living with even worse conditions) and honestly I felt
ashamed for 'our society'. So the title is more of my feelings I had
when took the picture.

Thanks again for the comments I really needed them. And I promise to
give a try for a B&W version ;)

.t