On Sun, 29 May 2011 13:47 +1000, "Anthony Farr" <farranth...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> This shot gives me visions of a caterpillar smoking a hookah.

Really?  Maybe you got too close to the toadstool and inhaled....

Good shot, though.  They are very photogenic fun guys.

> My shot's non-Pentax, should we have a prefix for that?

You could label it "OT", but I think Pentax is becoming the minority
brand on this list.

Let's see, we have Fuji, Leica, Olympus, Sony and Ricoh to add to the
odd Nikon and Canon.  Panasonic anyone?

We Pentax shooters are a tolerant lot.

Cheers

Brian

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Brian Walters
Western Sydney Australia
http://lyons-ryan.org/southernlight/

> Dark page, easy on the eyes:
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/anthony_farr/5742105913/lightbox
>
> Flickr photo page, the one you love to hate:
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/anthony_farr/5742105913/in/photostream
>
> PDML group page on Flickr:
> http://www.flickr.com/groups/pdml/

                          wherever you are