On Sun, 29 May 2011 08:28 -0400, "frank theriault"
<knarftheria...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Must have waited and stalked for 1/2 hour before this little fellow
> gave me a few quick, good looks.  These two are the best unobstructed
> views he gave me:
>
> http://knarfdummyblog.blogspot.com/2011/05/warbler.html

Both excellent, Frank.  The high key rendering of the second one is very
dramatic, but I prefer the pale blue background of the first sightly.

Cheers

Brian

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Brian Walters
Western Sydney Australia
http://lyons-ryan.org/southernlight/

> I was quite pleased that he let me get quite close.
>
> Anyone know what this is?  I'm guessing it's a warbler of some sort,
> but any ID help would be appreciated.
>
> Hope you enjoy.  Comments welcome.
>
> cheers,
> frank