It takes about 6 months of planning to get everything setup, and there
are rules that the participants are supposed to follow.  Things like
no Airsoft guns, everyone follows the planned route, no scaring
civilians (too much).

The participants are pretty good about following the rules, and
everyone has a good time.

--
David Parsons Photography
http://www.davidparsonsphoto.com